We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Materials Library Assistant (f/m/d)
What tasks await you:
- support on material library organization and update
- support on color and material trends research
- materials and distributors database maintenance
- assisting on presentation preparation
What we expect from you:
- full or part time job
- passion for materials, colors and finishings in the interior design context
- background in interior architecture or experience in the field is a plus, but not a must
- German and English spoken in a fluent communication level is a must
What we offer you:
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Active participation in company development
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Stuttgart office: email@example.com.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!