We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Designer / Senior Designer (f/m/d) Material Specialist
What tasks await you:
- design of material concepts for international interior projects
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- preparation of material boards – analogue and digital
- preparation of concept presentations, project planning and documentation packages
- research and selection of existing and new materials in the field
- supporting and updating the material library
What we expect from you:
- ideally, background in interior architecture or experience in the field
- passion for materials, colors and finishings in the interior design context
- designing and technical abilities
- communication and argumentation ability
- Professional in English and German, spoken and written
What we offer you:
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Active participation in company development
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Stuttgart office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!