We are Identity Architects. As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer (f/m/d) – Project Leader – Focus Hospitality/Residential/Workplace
What tasks await you:
- A leading role in one of our Shanghai teams, pushing the boundaries of design in the fields of hospitality, residential or workplace.
- Lead one of our teams on new and existing projects.
- Work from pitch, design concept through to site construction coordination
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication, and product design
- Day-to-day project running; managing internal team assignments, client communication, financial planning and ensuring a high level of design quality is maintained.
- Prepare presentations and present to the senior clients.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 5-10 years professional experience in an interior architecture context.
- Proven track record of (completed) project(s) in China.
- Excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken.
- Fluent in Mandarin & good English skills.
- Experience of handling Chinese real estate developers as clients.
- Independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities (handling a team of up to 5 people).
- High design and technical abilities.
- Open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability.
- Confident in all the latest software (CAD, Sketchup, etc.); other 3D software a plus.
- Enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Shanghai office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!