We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 115 employees from 14 different nations. And with more than 350 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Project Director Brand Spaces (f/m/d)
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent.
So why not join our team?
What tasks await you:
- creation and development of brand space projects like showrooms, trade fair stands, temporary and permanent brand presentations
- for both physical and phygital spaces
- from strategic concept to "love is in the details" execution
- leading of a creative team
- management of projects and clients
- being the driving force to develop strategy and thinking of our brand spaces projects
- interdisciplinary position between architecture, interior, product design and brand design
What we expect from you:
- more than 10 years professional experience in an interior architecture context, with focus in Brand Spaces / Brand Experience / Media
- strong organizational skills (project management, team management)
- economic and organizational support of challenging projects
- key account management experience in the area of Brand Spaces and Brand Design
- strategic content development of the area
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent in English and German
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: Dani Cano.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!