We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 100 employees from 15 different nations. And with more than 350 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Designer Material/FF&E (f/m/d) or an Interior Furnishing and Styling Expert (f/m/d).
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?**
What tasks await you:
- design of furnishing and material concepts for remarkable international interior projects ranging from workspaces through residential, gastronomy to brand spaces
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- preparation of concept presentations, material boards, project planning and documentation – analogue and digital
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders etc.
- research and selection of existing and new furniture in the field through trade fair visits, internet research and correspondence with producers
- internal presentations of innovations (jour fixes, newsletter)
- supporting and updating the furnishing and material library
What we expect from you:
- more than 5 years professional experience in FF&E, Materials and Furniture specifications for exceptional interior projects
- extensive affinity towards materials and manufacturing processes in various fields (interior surfaces, textiles, building material)
- extensive knowledge of furniture in the areas of Workplace, Residential, Hospitality/Hotels
- experience in project leading, including internal teams and external involved planners
- strong organizational skills (project management, costing, team management)
- high designing and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent in English and German
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities in the projects
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!