We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 115 employees from 14 different nations. And with more than 350 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer (f/m/d) – Project leader – Focus Hospitality/Hotel projects
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent.
So why not join our team?
What tasks await you:
- formal and technical development of diverse interior concepts, with focus in hotels and hospitality projetcs
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- assistance on development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- preparation of project documentation as qualified drawings and plans
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 7 years professional experience in an Interior Architecture context
- more than 3 years experience in Project Leading in an Architecture/Interior Architecture context, including internal teams and external involved planners, with focus in Hotel/Hospitality projects.
- high planning and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software as Vectorworks, ORCA, MS Office incl. Project, Indesign. SketchUp would be a plus, but not mandatory
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- native in German (or equivalent), both spoken and written, is a must. Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!