We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) with solid architectural large scale construction experience
What tasks await you:
- formal and technical development of diverse large scale architectural and interior concepts. Experience in hotels and hospitality projetcs is a plus.
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- assistance on development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- preparation of project documentation as qualified drawings and plans
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 7 years professional experience in an Architecture and Interior context
- more than 3 years experience in Project Leading in an Architecture/Interior Architecture context, including internal teams and external involved planners, with focus in Hotel/Hospitality projects.
- high planning and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software as Vectorworks, ORCA, MS Office incl. Project, Indesign. SketchUp would be a plus, but not mandatory
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Arabic language necessary. Fluent in German is a plus.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Daniel Cano will be happy to receive your information. Check the following link in our job portal: APPLY HERE!.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!