We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer (f/m/d) – Focus concept design for Residential and Hospitality/Hotel projects
What tasks await you:
- development of interior concepts with a strategic focus, including layout, formal and technical aspects
- handling and 3D visualization of ambitious design projects
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- preparation of project documentation as qualified drawings and plans
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 5 years professional experience in an interior architecture context, with focus in Hospitality/Hotel projects
- high designing and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software
- excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent in English and German
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Daniel Cano will be happy to receive your information. Check the following link in our job portal: APPLY HERE!.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!