We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
What tasks await you:
- formal and technical development of diverse interior concepts, with focus in Workspace projects and large/complex projects in corporate environments.
- development of a wide variety of design concepts (from serial furniture to special interior solutions and room installations) with regard to design and technical aspects
- assistance on development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- development and visualization of projects in the context of interior and architecture
- preparation of project documents in the form of qualified drawings and plans
- supervision of the implementation / production
What we expect from you:
- more than 5 years professional experience in Product Design context, preferably with extensive interior / furniture design experience
- high design and technical competence
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- Security in dealing with the industry standard software
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. High level of German, spoken and written.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Daniel Cano will be happy to receive your information. Check the following link in our job portal: APPLY HERE!. In the eventuality there is any type of technical problem, send us a message to IT@ifgroup.org.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!