We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer (f/m/d)
What tasks await you:
- formal and technical development of diverse interior concepts, with focus in Workspace projects and large/complex projects in corporate environments.
- development of a wide variety of design concepts (from serial furniture to special interior solutions and room installations) with regard to design and technical aspects
- assistance on development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- development and visualization of projects in the context of interior and architecture
- preparation of project documents in the form of qualified drawings and plans
- supervision of the implementation / production
What we expect from you:
- more than 5 years professional experience in Product Design context, preferably with extensive interior / furniture design experience
- high design and technical competence
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- Security in dealing with the industry standard software
- very good communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. High level of German, spoken and written.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Tilla Goldberg, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Stuttgart office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!