We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 100 employees from 15 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Business Developer - focus in Workspace projects (f/m/d)
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?
Your tasks will include:
- Active support of the managing partners and project managers with regard to business development
- Management of market research projects (including research, taking the initiative and coordination with management)
- Building new relationships with key people contacts in the architecture, real estate, and design sector, with a particular focus on workspace projects
- Creation of business plans based on customer requirements and business data
- Support of the architecture team and management during customer visits, follow-ups and translations
- Support in maintaining a general overview of business-related inquiries (including preparing status updates, maintenance of CRM and project databases)
- Direct communication with our clients.
- Plan and conduct inspirational and convincing presentations, both in German and English
- Prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs/RFIs.
- Flexibility to travel on demand.
What we expect from you:
- Excelent verbal and written communication skills, inculding keynotes and presentations
- German and English as mother tongue or high level of negotiation are a must
- 5-7 years of experience in an architectural office or in a comparable design area
- Ability to take part in a design/architecture discussion with your own approach to design and content.
- Abbility to identify and seize business opportunities
- Strong Strategic Thinking related to selected markets and areas, in relationship with available resources
- Good understanding of current architectural market trends, worldwide and in the German market in particular
- Able to put ideas into action
- Engaged, propositive, curious, open minded
- Interested in internationality
- Conversation skills and interdisciplinary thinking.
- Independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team skills. Abbility to stablish hierarchies and focus on what is most relevant
- Digital competence is a must. Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, professional social networks (linkedin, Xing)
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is in the top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse, multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations – Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of solidarity and cohesion
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development opportunities
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills – internally and externally
- Visits to trade fairs and industry events
- Promotion of self-reliance and professionalism towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your full email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- Cover letter / Motivation
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!