We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 100 employees from 15 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for an Interior Architect (f/m/n) Workspace Consultant
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?**
What tasks await you:
- Specialized client consultancy in Workspace projects.
- Preparation, organization and conduction of kickoff and development workshops with clients.
- Project Leading in acquise and first concept phases, until LPh. 3.
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- preparation of project documentation in the form of presentations, flow charts, qualified drawings, assignment plans, functional diagrams, pictograms, etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 3 years professional experience in an Interior Architecture/Architecture context, with specialization in Workspace.
- very good communication and mediation skills, both spoken and written. High strategic planning and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software as Vectorworks, Indesign, MS Office incl. Project, SketchUp…
- native in German (or equivalent), both spoken and written, is a must. Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!