We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for an Interior Architect (f/m/d) – Workplace consultant
Our Stuttgart workspace studio is where we design work environments: for DAX-listed companies, SMEs and creative agencies. We design using Sketchup, Enscape and 3DSMax, we plan using Vectorworks, and we communicate in German and English. You have already gathered quite a bit of experience as an (interior) architect. You have managed projects and teams independently and with success. In addition to this, we imagine you to be something like this:
What tasks await you:
- Specialized client consultancy in Workspace projects.
- Preparation, organization and conduction of kickoff and development workshops with clients.
- Project Leading in acquise and first concept phases, until LPh. 3.
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- preparation of project documentation in the form of presentations, flow charts, qualified drawings, assignment plans, functional diagrams, pictograms, etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 3 years professional experience in an Interior Architecture/Architecture context, with specialization in Workspace.
- very good communication and mediation skills, both spoken and written. High strategic planning and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software as Vectorworks, Indesign, MS Office incl. Project, SketchUp…
- native in German (or equivalent), both spoken and written, is a must. Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
- eagerness to venture out into the unknown and determination
- knowing how to set the right priorities
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Daniel Cano will be happy to receive your information. Check the following link in our job portal: APPLY HERE!. In the eventuality there is any type of technical problem, send us a message to IT@ifgroup.org.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!