We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 80 employees from 10 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Principals with focus in Communication and Research (f/m/n)
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?
In close collaboration with the Principals, we expect you to:
- Support in an active way the direction with diary management, including meeting planning and agendas.
- able to think conceptual and strategically, both in abstract and specific architectural related topics.
- Develop a tonality and language with the principals for external communication with high profile clients
- Represent IFGroup and its projects at a professional level
- Arrange and complete a wide range of tasks with the higher standards in an architectural and design frame of reference, being able to set and follow priorities independently
- Being a connection between Direction and the different Project and Design Leaders within our team
- Establish and maintain a strongly varied network of contacts, in a close but professional way
- Help with updates concerning website and social media
- Support on preparing project and lectures presentations
- Support the Communication and press team
- Support Business Development department
- Back up on emails and letters
- Native or High-level English and German knowledge is required
- Comprehension and grasp of art and architecture
- Skilled communicator, clear, conceptual, able to adapt tonality and speech to context.
- Capable of being involved with external partners of different backgrounds, from architecture to art, including editorial, communication, or corporate ones.
- Able to simultaneously work in several, unrelated projects at the same time
- Able to engage fluently communication with our internal teams, external partners and clients.
- Social media oriented
- Team spirit, supportive, proactive, soft social skills, cultural awareness as personal abilities.
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- Skilled in InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Office Suite. Ground knowledge of graphic design and composition.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!