We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 80 employees from 10 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Copy Writer (f/m)
Do you love leading the field? Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity? Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom? Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?
Your responsibilities include:
- You enjoy identifying topics, researching them and elaborating their content.
- You write texts for our projects.
What we expect from you:
- You have a passion and talent for copywriting, as well as a considerable knowledge of and interest in contemporary design, art, architecture, graphic design, history, society and culture
- Your written and spoken English is good to excellent
- You work in an independent and structured way
- You have a professional knowledge of Microsoft Word, but also know how to use publishing tools such as InDesign, Photoshop as well as Content Management - - Systems for website maintenance.
What we offer you:
- You will be part of a design studio that is at the top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse, multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations – Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of solidarity and cohesion
- An enthusiastic workplace that promotes your talents
- Dynamic development opportunities
- Further internal and external training in specific subjects and soft skills
- Visits to trade fairs and trade events
- Active participation in company development through Jour Fixes, workshops and team events
- Company pension scheme
- Flexitime working model
- Overtime compensatory time-off
- Flexible holiday planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including the following:
- Covering letter
- Portfolio/copywriting examples
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
Send your email, preferably in PDF format (max 15 MB), to: email@example.com
Please give ‘Copy Writer’ in the subject line.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!