We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance
We are looking for a Senior Interior Designer (f/m/d) – Focus Concept Design
What tasks await you:
- handling and 3D visualization of ambitious design projects
- development of interior concepts with a strategic focus, including formal and technical aspects
- collaboration in interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- development and presentation of integral interior-architectural solutions
- preparation of project documentation as qualified drawings and plans
- handling of approval documents, construction documents, tenders etc.
What we expect from you:
- more than 5 years professional experience in an interior architecture context, with focus in Workspace
- high designing and technical abilities
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and self-motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team qualities
- confident in all the latest software
- excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent in English and German
- enthusiasm for innovative design thinking and worldwide implementation
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Stuttgart office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!