We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 80 employees from 10 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Project Director Interior Architecture (f/m)
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?
What tasks await you:
- take-over the responsibility for implementation of ambitious interior projects
- development and implementation of holistic realization strategies
- responsibility with regard to economy and deadlines for realization of complex interior projects
- management of interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- inspirational and convincing management of processes, in German and English
- direct communication and exchange with clients and consultants
- state of the art project reporting and documentation
What we expect from you:
- more than 8 years professional experience in an interior architecture context
- strong professional approach and organizing ability as project director
- open-minded, interdisciplinary thinking and motivation ability
- independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team leadership qualities
- confident manner and excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- fluent negotiation and presentation ability in English and German
- confident in all the latest software
- enthusiasm for implementation of ambitious projects and working with people
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: email@example.com
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!