We are identity architects.
As a worldwide leading studio in the disciplines of architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. With passion for interdisciplinary concepts and implementations. With excellent references from all around the world. With 80 employees from 10 different nations. And with more than 200 international awards.
Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a Creative Director Interior Architecture (f/m)
Do you love leading the field?
Are you keen to fully realize your creative identity?
Are you attracted by the concept of multidisciplinary freedom?
Do you wish to work in a vibrant, international environment?
Working in the field of interior architecture, product and communication design, our team creates buildings, interior spaces, products and communication strategies that are always part of a larger whole – and always unique.
As unique as your talent. So why not join our team?
What tasks await you:
- conceptual and creative development of own area of responsibility; lateral thinking, thinking ahead, questioning current paradigms
- development and implementation of holistic, multidisciplinary design strategies
- creative responsibility for development of complex design projects
- creative management of interdisciplinary project teams: interior, communication and product design
- inspirational and convincing presentation, both spoken and written, in German and English
- direct communication and exchange with clients and consultants
- representing our studio internationally incl. business development
What we expect from you:
- more than 10 years professional experience in the areas of retail, residential, work space, hospitality preferably comprehensive
- your own statement approach to design and content, ability to develop strong concepts, highest creative skills, highest design standards
- Independent, reliable, structured work approach and excellent team leadership qualities
- confident manner and excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- strong negotiation and presentation ability in English and German
- confident in all the latest software
- enthusiasm for thinking up and bringing to life new concepts, as well as implementing them worldwide
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Employer-funded pension
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application to Daniel Cano, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!