We are Identity Architects.
As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
**What tasks await you:
- The candidate will be responsible for business development support and work most closely with the BD director.
- The position will be working in a busy design studio environment. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, resourceful, calm and organized in the face of multiple and competing priorities.
- Provide business support and coordination for the studio.
- Assemble submission packages for project qualifications process.
- Coordinate and assist with service agreements and contracts, where necessary
- Responsible for contract invoice billing/ payment application/ relevant recording
- Project payment follow up
- Support the maintenance, organization & sharing of BD materials including proposals, project description sheets, resumes, presentations and related material.
- Assist for translation as needed.
- Participate in team meetings & other initiatives as required.
**What we expect from you:
- Minimum of 3 years professional work experience in a fast-paced, creative industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related background
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Suites – InDesign is essential
- Pro-active, friendly and problem-solving attitude.
- High competency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills are essential.
- Ability to handle stressful situations under demanding conditions in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong attention to detail and focuses on accuracy.
- Ability to coordinate and track multiple schedules and deadlines.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-player attitude
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
**What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
**Please direct your email application to our Shanghai office, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Shanghai office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!