We are Identity Architects. As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for a FF&E Assistant (Full-time) and Interns (Part-time) (f/m/n)
What tasks await you:
- Work closely with the department head and other team leaders assisting in all aspects of FF&E preparation.
- Help to organize and keep up to-date the office FF&E library and maintain good relationship with suppliers.
- Help introduce new products in the market to the design teams by attending design fairs, meeting with suppliers etc.
- Help the preparation of schedule and sample board form projects from conception to completion.
- Work in variety of fields incl. hospitality, commercial and workspace projects.
What we expect from you:
- A high sense of design and a passion for materials and how they can shape our enjoyment of our built environment.
- A background in architecture, interior, or environmental design.
- Patient, detail orientated and organized.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to help translate verbally and in written form between Chinese to English.
- Current knowledge of material and suppliers.
- Software skills include AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mandarin speaker, reasonable English capability a must.
- 2-3 Years experience in a related field.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email application, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Shanghai office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!