We are Identity Architects. As a worldwide leading interdisciplinary studio for architecture, design and communication, this is what shapes the way we think and work. Our approach is analytical, conceptual, solution-oriented and formative. And always exciting, open-minded, curious and impassioned. All this helps us design unmistakable identities with relevance.
We are looking for an Interior Designer (f/m/d) – Focus Shopping Mall Design
What tasks await you:
- A key role in one of our Shanghai ‘large-scale project’ teams pushing the boundaries of commercial mall design.
- With communication from your team leader and others develop interior spaces for new and existing mall projects.
- Work from design concept through to site construction coordination on mall projects.
- Develop your designs from early conception through to buildable solutions with an understanding of construction and material awareness.
What we expect from you:
- Winning design solutions that uniquely blend the IFG design language with the client’s needs.
- Strong design sense and technical understanding.
- Able to take design direction well and develop the design considering all variables.
- Prior experience of working on shopping mall project(s) in China
- Excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
- Fluent in Mandarin & good English skills
- Experience of speaking to clients is an advantage.
- Exceptional 2D/3D drawing skills with experience using industry standard 3D software and rendering tools.
- Accomplished software use of MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum 4-6 years professional experience in an interior architecture context.
What we offer you:
- Being part of a design studio that is top of its league internationally
- International projects with diverse and multidisciplinary challenges
- Teams in three global locations: Stuttgart, Berlin and Shanghai
- A strong team spirit with a sense of cohesion and belongingness
- An enthusiastic workplace that allows your talents to unfold
- Dynamic development chances
- Further training in specific subjects and soft skills, given by internal and external experts
- Increasing self-reliance towards clients and your team
- Active participation in company development through jour fixes, workshops and team events
- Visits to trade fairs and special events
- Overtime compensation and flexible vacation planning
Please direct your email, including:
- A covering letter
- Your CV
- Portfolio/examples of recent work
- Salary requirements
- Earliest start date
in PDF format (max. 15 MB) to our Shanghai office.
on how we handle your data in accordance with the DSGVO.
We look forward to hearing from you!